Friday, February 12, 2010

Oral or Aural……?

OMG… Haven’t had a oral that's as much fun as i did today. It was freaking awesome!!! In form 1 I pretty much messed up my oral presentation But i did rather well at the duet orals… talk about Melvin the superhero with Kwee Yew… IT WAS AWESOME! We were really hilarious at that time (or so we thought, BTW sooo perasan). Form 2 did duet with Zhong Yih this time… same topic… still just as hilarious. Then the group oral was Cinderella poem and Goldylocks and the 3 bears. This year, I did this spontaneous auction selling random things in class like the door and a chair and it was also… hilarious… everyone was laughing… it was chaos… I didn’t think people would actually listen to my oral presentation so I only prepared a few people to help me auction for things but oh how wrong was I. THE WHOLE CLAS CHIPED IN… IT WAS CHAOS!!! People were like shouting out how much they would pa the stuff… I seriously had a lot of fun… hope to do it again next time… Singing out, me, myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment