Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CNY is coming to town… YaY!

Ok, going to put a quick post… CNY is coming, YAY…!!! That means getting more HONG BAO!!! That means getting more money!!! But that also means giving out HONG BAO!!! Which means losing more money… then we have gambling… which means getting and losing money… so in the end… we get and loss nothing… lolz…

Have invited 24 people to my CNY gathering… THATS A LOT!!! You know what my mom said when she heard? WHAAAAAAAAAT???? That's exactly what my mom said…

Going to have them cooking and baking the food THEY are going to eat… then roast marshmallow… the play with water and water and more WATER… and get soaking wet!!! Then we are going to watch a movie, clip, karaoke or make a MOVIE!!! LOLZ… That’s exactly what i did for my B’Day…

Homework getting more and more… especially MATHS!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU LOVE MOMMY… WHY TREAT ME SOOOOOOOOO BAD HUH? MATHS… YOU SERIOUSLY AVE TO RETHINK YOU STRATEGY AY WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING OR HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL!!!!

Well, I’m currently pissed off with MATHS so I'm going to stop blogging now… Signing out, Ken( me,myself and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment