Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lolz… So Darn Tired…

Man… Gerko Day was so darn tiring… I don’t know how you people do it… you know, like dragging those INOCCENT, LITTLE, SHY YOUNG NEWBIES to your club booth.

I wish I had brought my camera to school yesterday but goody two shoes me don’t have the guts to do it. Sigh. Anyway, this year’s Gerko Day was pretty impressive… I mean for the fact that most clubs did get more than a hundred new comers… I hope band did, Miss Hyper hoping too I guess…

Well, ELS did get about 150 people joining basically because we have debate classes for the morning sessions, and that is pretty impressive to me mostly because we only had 5-7 people at hand…

Well, ELS new comers… DO JOIN US and HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

 

without wax,

me,myself and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment